Have you been injured in a slip and fall accident? These type of accidents are also known as “trip and fall accidents” or “premise liability cases.” These lawsuits come about when a property owner is negligent in the repair or maintenance of their property.
Many people believe that injures are minor within these type of accidents. But that is not always the case, in fact, an injury may show up some time after the time of the accident due to the injury being difficult to detect. You could be seriously injured in this type of accident, depending on the location, the extent of the fall, and your current level of health.
At Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC, we have been representing slip and fall victims for many years. During this time, we have helped many clients receive the compensation they deserve. WE LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD BETWEEN BIG CORPORATIONS AND OUR CLIENTS.
What to Do if You are Injured in a Slip and Fall
Here are the top five things to keep in mind, if you are involved in a slip and fall accident:
- Receive immediate medical attention if necessary.
- Avoid making any detailed statements regarding your accident
- Write down the names of the property owner, if possible
- Collect the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Take photos of your injuries as well as the accident scene
- Do not give any statement to an insurance adjuster
In a perfect world, you will be able to follow these steps. However, if you have been seriously injured in the accident you may not be able to move through each step in an efficient manner. Remember, there is nothing more important than receiving medical attention for your injuries.
Why Choose Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC?
Although you don’t have to file a claim related to your slip and fall accident, this is the best way to protect your rights and to receive compensation for your injuries and other damages.
Filing a lawsuit or even exploring your rights as to your damages and what you have been legally exposed to is best left to an experienced attorney.
Here are several additional reasons to choose our law firm:
- Many years of success representing slip and fall victims
- Knowledge of state premises liability laws, ensuring that your rights are protected at all time
- You only pay if we get money for you
- Personal service from professionals who care
Contact Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC Today!
Once you have been treated for your injuries, the time has come to contact a personal injury attorney.
We know you are going through a difficult time in your life, and will do whatever we can to brighten your future. From our first meeting through our last, you will be in good hands.
Contact us today to discuss your slip and fall accident.