You are faced with many challenges during divorce, including questions surrounding your personal life and finances. Despite the challenges you are sure to face, you must make all the right decisions at the right time. This means taking a close look at your estate plan as soon as possible. Even with a lot going on during divorce, if you take the right approach you can avoid issues in regards to your estate plan.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Have you changed your life insurance and retirement account beneficiary?
- What will happen to your minor children?
- What is the impact of remarrying in the future?
- How will your tax situation be impacted?
- What types of estate planning documents should you focus on?
- How Estate Planning for a Family May Trap the Unwary Practitioner - September 21, 2022
- What Everyone Should Know about the New FDIC Regulations - September 13, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act - September 8, 2022