Wisconsin protected classes employment law provides that an employer can not discriminate against an employee if they are part of what the state considers a protected class.
Wisconsin employment law protects employees on the basis of the following classes:
- arrest or conviction records
- national origin
- marital status
- sexual orientation
- membership in the military reserves
- use or nonuse of lawful products
Whether you have a case depends on many factors. An experienced litigation attorney will be able to assist you in determining your rights under the law. Keeping records of the incidents that has happened to you can help your case greatly. Many wait too long to have their case looked into by a legal professional. It is important to consider your legal rights as soon as possible in wisconsin protected classes employment law cases.
Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC has helped many clients obtain the compensation they deserve when an employer wrongfully discriminates against them. We have offices in Madison, WI and Baraboo, WI. Our clients are from all economic levels, ethnic backgrounds and beliefs. We are a safe haven for your legal issues. Go to KH-LAW.net to schedule your consultation today. We Listen. We Care. We Get Results.
- The Toll of Serving as Fiduciary - May 11, 2022
- Just When You Thought You Understood the 10-Year Rule, Think Again - May 5, 2022
- Business Succession Planning May Be Easier than You Think - May 2, 2022