EVERYONE needs an Estate Plan for many reasons. The following are Five Reasons why you need an Estate Plan in Madison Wisconsin.
1. Avoiding probate. Most people agree that this is one of the best reasons to have an estate plan that consist of a revocable trust. The probate process can be a nightmare.
2. Reduce or eliminate taxes. An effective estate plan can eliminate or substantially reduce estate taxes; save capital gain taxes and minimize income taxes.
3. Protect your loved ones. An estate plan can help protect your loved ones by leaving them a legacy that is effectively managed and is protected from law suits and divorces.
4. Protect your loved ones relationship with each other. Money and grief are two ingredients that can lead to disaster. With no estate plan, your loved ones are left to “guess” your wishes. An estate plan that details your wishes will protect your loved ones relationships with each other by avoiding disagreements. This is the main reason to have an Estate Plan.
5. Peace of Mind. Knowing that you have done all there is to do to be a good steward of your estate and putting into place a good estate plan will give you the greatest gift . . Peace of Mind.
To schedule your Free Estate Planning consultation or attend a Free Estate Planning Seminar go to KH-LAW.net Today.