There is a lot that goes into estate planning with every individual required to make decisions based on their personal and financial situation. In the simplest of terms, estate planning means planning for your death and disability.
In your plan, you must decide how you want to your assets distributed and who will receive them, while also deciding who will be responsible for making decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated?
A good Baraboo estate planning attorney can make the complicated issue of estate planning in Baraboo Wisconsin seem easy.
Do you really need an estate plan? The short answer is absolutely. It doesn’t matter the size of your estate plan.
Here are a few reasons you need an estate plan:
- Ensure that your assets are left to those that you love
- Eliminate or decrease estate taxes
- The satisfaction of knowing that your finances are in order, allowing you to live without this stress hanging over your head
The estate planning process can and will differ from one person to the next. Some documents that can be a part of your estate plan are:
- A will
- Power of attorney
- Living will
- Living trust
Don’t Wait to get Started
Don’t put off until tomorrow what you know should be done today. None of us know if tomorrow will ever come. An experienced Baraboo estate planning attorney can educate and inspire you through the process of your estate plan. Getting started is the hard part. Once you start we can work as a team to find out what is most important to you in leaving a legacy to your loved ones. Together we design a customized estate plan that fits your needs and protects your loved ones. As a team we will protect your loved ones and their relationships with one another. Krueger and Hernandez are Real Lawyers for Real People. Go to: KH-LAW.NET to schedule your free consultation today.
- What You Need to Know About SECURE Act 2.0 - March 30, 2023
- Show Your Love by Creating an Estate Plan - March 15, 2023
- What Happens When You Don’t Trust Your Trustee – Part II - March 7, 2023