You can look at this in one of two ways. You can discuss estate planning from the angle that you are going to die one day. This is sure to get people upset. Or you can go about this in another way. You can tell your loved ones that you are being proactive, that you want to get everything in order for them, and that you are trying to help everybody avoid stress and complications in the future.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Know who you are speaking with
- Have your documents prepared and in hand
- Be positive
- Spring Summit 2022: Celebrating Friendship in the Lone Star State - June 15, 2022
- What Makes a Will or Trust Invalid - June 2, 2022
- How Estate Planning Documents Help Prevent Elder Abuse - May 26, 2022