Nobody wants to be injured in a slip and fall accident, however, this happens to thousands of people every year. This type of accident can happen at anytime in a variety of places.
If you are involved in a slip and fall accident, here is one of the first questions you need to answer: have you sustained any injuries? While this may seem like a silly question, it is not always as simple as it sounds to determine if you have been injured.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Seeking medical assistance
- Common slip and fall injuries
- Seeking medical treatment
- Determining if you have a lawsuit
- What You Need to Know About SECURE Act 2.0 - March 30, 2023
- Show Your Love by Creating an Estate Plan - March 15, 2023
- What Happens When You Don’t Trust Your Trustee – Part II - March 7, 2023