Nobody wants to be injured in a slip and fall accident, however, this happens to thousands of people every year. This type of accident can happen at anytime in a variety of places.
If you are involved in a slip and fall accident, here is one of the first questions you need to answer: have you sustained any injuries? While this may seem like a silly question, it is not always as simple as it sounds to determine if you have been injured.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Seeking medical assistance
- Common slip and fall injuries
- Seeking medical treatment
- Determining if you have a lawsuit
- The Toll of Serving as Fiduciary - May 11, 2022
- Just When You Thought You Understood the 10-Year Rule, Think Again - May 5, 2022
- Business Succession Planning May Be Easier than You Think - May 2, 2022