Do you have a Personal Injury case in Madison Wisconsin? Whether or not you have a personal injury case is based on a variety of factors. No matter what you believe, based on your personal opinion, you will never truly know how to move forward until you contact an experienced personal injury attorney. A legal professional can review the details of your case, helping you realize where you stand and how to approach the future.
Those who have been injured or lost a family member due to the negligence of another party often times wonder if they have a legal claim. In order to receive compensation, you must be able to prove many things some of which are the following:
1. The responsible party was negligent. For example, maybe the driver of another vehicle ran through a red light, striking your car, and causing injury. Under the law, this would be considered a negligent act.
2. Personal injury was a direct result of the negligence. Sticking with the example above, if the victim suffered any injury, such as a broken bone, as a result of the accident, the other driver’s negligence would be considered the cause.
3. The injury resulted in some sort of harm. Did the injuries lead to medical bills? How about lost wages? What about pain and suffering? What about permanent disfigurement? These are the types of questions your attorney will dig through to get the compensation you deserve.
With these details in mind, you should have a better idea of whether or not you have a personal injury case. That being said, you need to personally communicate with an attorney to ensure that you are on the right track. You may think you know the answers to the questions above, but until this is verified by an attorney it is hard to say for sure.
Nobody wants to find him or herself in the position of filing a personal injury lawsuit. However, if you have been injured due to the negligence of another party you need to consider your options. Your life has been changed forever, and you deserve to receive compensation if you are in position to do so.
If you think you have a personal injury case, don’t hesitate to contact the attorneys at Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC. We are more than happy to provide a Free initial consultation during which time we can discuss the finer details of your accident and injuries. From there, the questions of whether or not you have a case can be clearly answered. Visit our website at KH-LAW.NET to schedule your free appointment today.
- How Estate Planning for a Family May Trap the Unwary Practitioner - September 21, 2022
- What Everyone Should Know about the New FDIC Regulations - September 13, 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act - September 8, 2022