- Experience. I have been representing people injured as the result of the negligence of others for most of my 27+ years of experience. I have successfully represented people injured in automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle as well as pedestrian accidents. I have successfully represented people who have been injured both in and out of businesses, restaurants, apartment buildings as well as injured while visiting other people’s property. I have successfully represented victims of dog attacks as well as people injured in amusement parks, waterparks, as the result of defectively designed automobiles, appliances, farm machine, etc. I have successfully represented people injured as the result of the negligence of professionals such as doctors as well as lawyers.
- Knowledge. I have practiced throughout most of the State of Wisconsin as well as other states in the Midwest and around the country. Prior to law school more than 27 years ago I was an insurance adjuster working with insurance companies on the opposite side of the very cases that I now represent. After law school graduation, I worked for about 2 years doing insurance defense work. Both as an adjuster and an insurance defense attorney, I learned how insurance companies value and defend the same type of cases that I do on a day-to-day basis.
- My Clients are People and Small Businesses. I do not represent large corporations or insurance companies. I represent people who are injured because of the negligence of others as well as small businesses in a variety of matters including breach of contract, property damage, financial losses, etc. I have been representing people and small businesses for most of my 27+ years of practice.
- Teamwork. We work as a team. This means that we have paralegals, legal assistants, associate attorneys as well as myself working on all aspects of your case. This process allows us to divide and conquer the workload and obtain optimum results in a reasonable amount of time.
- Prompt service and results. With the efficient use of technology and teamwork we promptly retrieve all necessary information including police reports, medical records, lost wages, witness statements, etc., to resolve cases as promptly and for a fair amount of money without the need of unnecessary trials, expense and delay. From the very moment we take a case we treat it as though it is going to trial thus making sure that in those situations in which the case must be tried we are prepared from the very beginning. This most often times leads to a more favorable financial resolution for the client’s benefit.
- Technology. We maintain as well as upgrade all communication systems to assure the most efficient and prompt manner of communicating with our clients. We can communicate via the highest speed internet, Skype, video conferencing, telephone, fax as well as in person meeting when necessary. We utilize technology whenever possible for legal research, document retrieval, investigation as well as preparation for motion hearings and trial.
- Care. Our firm’s motto is “We care, we listen, we get results.” Personal injury cases are no different. All of our clients are treated as individuals and people and we strive to treat all of them as they want to and deserve to be treated. There may be firms around the State of Wisconsin as well as the country with more personal injury cases and there is certainly more firms that advertise on television, radio, etc., however, there are no firms who care more for their clients and treat them with more respect than we do.
- Legal Information. As a client of our firm you will continuously receive from us updated legal information on both developments in personal injury litigation as well as other areas of the law. You will receive regular monthly newsletters as well as blogs and special announcements as well as invitations to seminars about all types of legal matters that can help you, your family, friends or loved ones. This regular information is provided at no cost to you. We only ask that you take advantage of the free information that is provided both while you are our client as well as after your case is closed. We provide information by e-mail, mail or both depending upon your preference.
- Variety of Injury Cases. We do not limit our practice to only the most lucrative cases. We take all cases that have merit and that can be done in the most cost efficient and profitable manner for both the client and the firm.
- Determination. We take difficult case as well as the not so complicated. We leave no “stone unturned” with all cases and we do not shy away from complicated matters. We have gone up against some of the biggest Defendants as well as the biggest corporations and biggest insurance companies in the country. We have had cases against Chrysler, Telesteps, Inc., Homelite, Harvester as well as Allstate, State Farm, Geico, General Casualty, American Family and many, many other companies and insurance companies. Over the years we have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts all while helping individuals and small businesses.
Latest posts by Stephanie Thompson, Estate Planning Attorney of Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC (see all)
- What You Need to Know About SECURE Act 2.0 - March 30, 2023
- Show Your Love by Creating an Estate Plan - March 15, 2023
- What Happens When You Don’t Trust Your Trustee – Part II - March 7, 2023
By Appointment Only
All Mail Should be Directed to the Middleton Address