Recently, I was talking to a potential vaccine injury client who lived several states away from our offices in Wisconsin, Chicago and New York. It was clear that the client was concerned about retaining our firm because we were not closer to where she lived. Although I have been representing people who have been injured and in some cases their families because a loved one has died from a vaccine since shortly after the Vaccine Injury Program began in the late 1980’s I honestly had never been asked that question. Hopefully, I resolved the concerns of the client to their satisfaction. However, after the conversation it made me think about why should someone or their family hire us to represent them in a vaccine injury claim regardless of where they live. After a cup of coffee or two I came up with three simple reasons.
1. Experience. We have been representing people and their families who have had adverse reactions from vaccines since the late 1980’s. We have represented young and old in serious injuries as well as minor injuries and in some situations even death. We have experience with all of the vaccines and most, if not all, of the injuries that can come from them.
We have experience representing clients who live nearby as well as on the other side of the country and in some cases outside of the country. We have experience working with expert witnesses from all backgrounds from around the country and in some cases outside of the country.
We have had cases that have gone up through the courts beginning with the U.S. Court of Claims up and until the U.S. Supreme Court. We are licensed in the federal courts including the U.S. Supreme Court so that in those rare circumstances, required, we can make sure that your case is ultimately heard and determined by the appropriate court.
2. Knowledge. We know the Vaccine Injury Program. We know the experts needed to prove your claim. We know the experts to determine your damages. If we need a medical expert or another type of expert to prove damages of which we have not worked with we know how to locate those individuals to make sure that all aspects of your case are presented in the most compelling and convincing manner.
We have the knowledge that comes with representing injured vaccine recipients for more than 25 years.
3. Finally, Care. I believe this is the most important reason to hire our firm is that we CARE. That is a short, simple word but it sums up the benefit of hiring our firm. We care about children who are seriously injured from the adverse reaction to a vaccine. We care about what that can do to not only the child but also the child’s family both now and in the future. We care about the elderly and what the injury can do to them both physically as well as financially. We also care about what injuries to an elderly person can have on their family. Most families do not plan on having to take care of a father, mother or grandparent who received a routine vaccine only to have a serious and permanent injury requiring home care.
Finally, we care about those in between the infants and the elderly who have had adverse reactions. To the adults in their prime, these injuries can be serious and they can be permanent thus impacting your ability to earn a living both now and into the future. We care about how your medical care is going to be paid if your insurance does not cover all of the medical expenses needed for your treatment. We care about what a permanent injury can do to your ability to enjoy your life as well as how it impacts your family.
We leave no stone unturned. We put the extra effort that is required to best present your case. We do this because we care and there is nothing more important to us than making sure that we do everything we can to get you the best possible results.
If you have any questions about a vaccine injury claim or the Program please contact me for a no cost, no obligation consultation. As always, the Vaccine Injury Program pays for all attorney’s fees and costs so there is no financial risk to pursue a claim.
Contact me nationwide at (866) 455-2993, in Wisconsin at (608) 824-9540, in New York at our New York City office at (212) 521-4192 or in Illinois at our Chicago office at (312) 988-4830. Of course, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website at https://khtlawyers.com.
- What You Need to Know About SECURE Act 2.0 - March 30, 2023
- Show Your Love by Creating an Estate Plan - March 15, 2023
- What Happens When You Don’t Trust Your Trustee – Part II - March 7, 2023