Will you lose all of your money and assets to
Nursing Home or Long-term Healthcare costs?
Wisconsin Nursing Home Costs
Averaged $90,155 Per Year in 2019
Thousands of seniors go broke every year due to medical expenses. Many are forced to file for bankruptcy. There is a better way!
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
2:00 pm CDT
Attend this FREE webinar workshop
before you need Long-Term Care
to learn about:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
- Maximize Assets – how to safeguard your assets to maintain your lifestyle and for the next generation.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Our webinars fill up fast. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn this free, valuable information!
As the owner of Krueger Hernandez & Thompson SC , it is Stephanie’s mission to address each client’s goals for their estate plan. By identifying their wishes and concerns she can educate, guide, and counsel on the different tools and options that will effectively and efficiently accomplish those goals. Stephanie is a proud member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, the Wisconsin Bar, Dane County Bar Association and Sauk County Bar Association.